Various companies of the Group have already adopted tools and methods to measure customer satisfaction, channels for consumer complaints and relevant types of response (from the establishment of a help desk to the development of apps) as immediate and effective as possible.
- Waste Way Project: consultancy and training + dedicated freephone number;
- Periodic dialogue to assess customer satisfaction (customer satisfaction surveys, recall, etc.);
- Dedicated call centre (Innovatec, Sei Energia and Waste Italia);
- Freephone number.
- Opening dedicated call centre desks in the municipalities concerned;
- Customer satisfaction surveys;
- Improved bill layout for easier understanding;
- “Scuole con Mr Six” (“Schools with Mr Six”) project (Mr Six is Sei Energia’s mascot)
- Being present on and using the main social networks(LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter);
- Fidelity card (personalised with customer’s name and number) off ering discounts, in particular for the plant’s maintenance, for those who refer new customers;
- Newsletters and/or promotional e-mails, birthday and holiday wishes to all customers, collected in a continuously updated database;
- Dedicated freephone number;
- Stea Service Mobile: plant support service allowing customers to immediately contact a representative to promptly remedy any malfunctions.
Kinexia and AltisKinexia and ALTIS ( High School Business and Society, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Milano) have launched a promoter project to… Read More
School Project"The young man walks faster of the elderly, but the old man knows the way." This African saying gives a… Read More
Welfare ProjectWelfare project was born in 2012 and promotes initiatives (working or not) dedicated to all employees. The most popular service… Read More